Here were our five questions:
(1) What are some books to read during the COVID-19 crisis?
(2) Who are some leaders to follow on Twitter?
(3) What are some blogs to read?
(4) If you could interview any leader from history who dealt with a crisis, who would it be and why?
(5) What are some activities to pass the time that can improve one's leadership skills?
If you'd like to read the responses, visit Twitter and search for our hashtag, #LeadInspireChat. Click "latest" to read the entire chat.
My thanks to Katherine for co-hosting the chat, and to the many tweeps who participated or "liked" or "retweeted" one or more comments including @ErikaAndersen, @KevinEikenberry, @LeadToday, @LeadershipNow, @AdamMGrant, @Rebecca_elvy, @AskAManager, @DavidBurkus, @jasonmorena_, @Tips4Tech, @LindaHirshman1, @Kimballscott, @JohnBaldoni, @DougDickersonSC, @ebboyd, and @mgarcia9622.
I always enjoy chats on Twitter. What are some of your faves?
Here's my interview of Katherine Spinney from 2018:
How Can Leaders Help Employees Exceed Expectations? It’s All About the Culture!
Image Credit: Katherine Spinney and Debbie Laskey.